Autonomy: 60 Days
Scope: 20/50 Km in optimal conditions.
Weight: 9.5 g
- Personal code
The transmitter MAX 2 C.C. It is intended for use in the country breeding. It combines great autonomy and excellent performance, thanks to the new High-Tech Autonomy technology. Waterproof. Especially indicated for long-term follow-ups (breeding in freedom or hacking).
– It incorporates as standard the low battery detector.
– Operation indicator light (LED).
– Weight of 9.1 g for leg and 9.5 g for tail.
– It can be used in birds from 400 grams of weight.
– Airtight, water resistant, thanks to the closure with O-ring on the lid.
– Fastening: leg or tail clip / harness.
– Autonomy: 60 days (1 battery 1 / 3N)
– Antenna of 21 cm.
– Transmitter suitable for peregrine falcon, hawk wool, Mexican hawk, goshawk, common buzzard and tawny owl.